No subject

fumetti@alpcom.it fumetti at alpcom.it
Fri Sep 22 20:12:49 CEST 1995

Thanks to the friend who sent me the Don Rosa drawing. But I should have
waited: today I saw the "tombstone" drawing on "La Stampa": one of the most
important daily newspapers of Italy, in an article on the cultural page
completely dedicated to Don Rosa! A good article: 7 columns at the bottom of
the page. It says a lot of good things about the work of Don and, being on a
daily newspaper, it will start curiosity about him by "normal" people (those
who don't read comics, for example).
May be I can put a scanned copy of it in the WEB pages of the Anonima
Fumetti, if someone likes it.
Gianfranco Goria, cartoonist and comics divulger: goria at inrete.alpcom.it
president of Anonima Fumetti - Italian  cartoonists society: fumetti at alpcom.it
http://www.alpcom.it/fumetti/