Knyt en Knut..

Geir J. Netland Geir.J.Netland at misjonshs.no
Mon Sep 25 11:36:46 CET 1995

> >   No I wonder if there have been other Rosa-covers
> >published only in Norway?
>
> Ah, well, see, I only subscribe to norwegian DD&Co., so I can tell you which
> stories have Rosa covers, but I don't know if they've been published

  All the the norvegian Rosa covers have been published in the U.S.
exept: the "from Duckburc to Lillehammer" and the "treasure of Croesus"
cover.   I think that DD&co #42 (the "extra-issue") whith "the lost
charts of Colombus" story will have a Rosa cover. I THINK this cover
is drawn for the norvegian issue.
    Perhaps Don or Erik Hoerte can give an answer.

> I reread "RtX" and "SotS" yesterday. Is there any D.U.C.K in the "SotS" or
> hadn't he started with that yet?

There is D.U.C.K at the last page, but as far as I know, only
in the Swedish version.

   Geir J. Netland
-IRA FUROR BREVIS EST,
-HUMANUM  ERRARE  EST.