Rawson/Gori/Gilbert/Decker/Lustig indexes

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Sep 25 18:29:06 CET 1995

Thanks, Dave, and Gianfranco, for you story lists! In my previous mail
about this, I forgot to mention Janet Gilbert. Janet, you are of course
invited too, to give a list of stories by you and Michael!
(Who else did I forget?
DWIGHT: didn't you write stories for the foreign market in the 80s?)

Story codes would be nice, but if they are missing, I can always make some
up. I did that with not-yet-publshed Don Rosa stories. That way, we
DO have a complete list of stories.

Dave:
> [NOTE: "Ducks" means Scrooge, Donald & the Nephews together.]

But isn't one of them the title character?

John:
> As a result I don't know if I'll be able to post it before your
> vacation.

And I'm not sure if I have the time to handle all this information before
my vacation! Last friday, Lars Olsson gave me a very big Swedish index,
which means quite a bit of work to include it in the database!
But I'm trying...

> BTW, I hope you're going some place fun.

I hope so too! Thanks. (BTW: I'm going to Turkey.)

--Harry.