What's KOMIX?

Dr. Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Wed Dec 1 13:45:28 CET 1999

VIC:

>sorry if I appear to be a klutz, but can someone tell me exactly what KOMIX
is? Is it a fanzine? Is it in English?

Not a "klutz", just uninitiated! :-)

KOMIX is a monthly Disney comic book published in Greece, and by most
accounts is ranks amongst the top 2-3 Disney comics in the world.

It has a page-count of 66 glossy pages and prints mostly Barks, Rosa, and
Scarpa, accompanied by many editorial pages lifted mostly from Gladstone's
Carl Barks Library, and a Letters Column that features on ocassion the
undersigned. :-)  It ocassionally prints original pieces by Don Rosa (I
understand that one such piece will appear in the upcoming Y2K issue). Its
paper and color quality is truly outstanding.

Cheers,

Archontis