Really semi-off topic: Super Duck, to S. Rowe...

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Tue Dec 7 01:15:40 CET 1999

Hi, Steve and All!
Some dauys ago, you wrote:

> While waiting for Vic to ask whatever Super Duck question he has,
> it occuried to me that there is a Disney artist who drew Super Duck!
>
> I know who it is, anybody else know?
>
> Hint: other than comic strips, his only Disney comic book work  was during
> world War 2.

WOW, what a question!

I only have seen bad Super Duck drawings, I assume trat the best stories of
him were drawn by Al Fagaly, but I never seen them.

Let me see... NOT Walt Kelly, who drew covers also later, or Al Taliaferro,
who did the same. And NOT Vive Risto (who drew some Bucky Bugs in that
period, but NOT comic strips). Maybe Ken Hultgren, who drew Nambi's, Mickey's
and other's stories, and later drew some comic strips?

If you know something more about this dark character, please... Tell it us!

Bye,
Luca