welcome

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Dec 14 01:02:25 CET 1999

Rune Kristian Viken
> As a new digest reader, I don't know if this has been discussed.
It hasn't. welcome! and you have good eyes.

> When reading through Don Rosa's excelent "Battle of Sampo" story, I
noticed,
> in the first chapter, than Donald digs Scrooge's "walking stick"
(that blue
> "stick" Scrooge keeps hitting Donald with) down into the gold.
> Four "images" later,
The correct word is panel but how should you know that. I usually say
picture, that might be even more wrong:-)

> Scrooge does have his stick again.  How did he find it?
> No reference to how he found it whatsoever.
> "Bug"?
I don't think it's a bug - I think Scrooge knows his bin, and Donald so
well, that he has found
the cane before they left for Finland.
(cane is the word I think. The danish word reminds of stick too)
You wouldn't imagine him buying a new one?? I bought this in 1910, it
can last many years...
The beginning is great there... Stop ruining my cane Donald! it would
help if you stopped hitting me with it!