Greeks and Barks

David Rawson Dave.Rawson at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 16 10:24:11 CET 1999

Anders Christian Sivebaek wrote:

> BTW: Do you get the publications of a story like that,

No, we're not routinely given any copies of our published stories.
I don't even know when or if one my stories is published somewhere
other than the initial Egmont related publications. That's why
it's always a joy to learn a tale has reached beyond the initial
audience.

> or do you need help from readers to get it?

Gosh, that would be great if anyone wants to help out. I'd be
happy to work out some kind of trade or reimbursement. Thanks for
asking!

Best,