female artists, Popop

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at research.kpn.com
Mon Dec 20 10:39:31 CET 1999

Arie:

> > There have been dozens of female inkers, and a few
> > pencillers/artists too - for instance Wilma van den Bosch,
> > Marga Querol.
> But are those names duck artists or colorists?

Pencillers/artists.

> Some
> female colorists i know are Susan Daigle-Leach and Linda
> Monez.

I'm not sure Sue would like it if you call her a colorist... 8-)
(We had a discussion about that on this list, some time ago.)

> Those 2
> names you gave me, i really never heard of them before.
> Wonder where can i find info about them.

Try browsing through Per's website
(http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/index.html).
Wilma is Dutch, and Marga works for the Comicup studio in Spain. I guess not
a lot of their work has been published in your country.

--Harry.