Quality of D-coded stories

Trygve Vatle fethry.duck at excite.com
Wed Dec 22 12:37:40 CET 1999

David:

> I'd be grateful if you would. Not only as a fan, but as an editor
> for the modern Egmont comics, I'm very anxious to learn what
> people thought was good/bad about specific stories. At a time when > the
current D-coded stories aren't being discussed on the list very > much, I'm
grateful for the depth and thoughtfulness of your reviews > and really
appreciate having them back.

I would say that thew overall quality of D-coded stories has gone up agreat
deal, esp. the last 5-7 years. It seems to me that there are several reasons
for this, eg. better stories, use of old characters... One example of this
is my relationship with Mickey Mouse. Before I found him somewhat anoying,
while I now find stories about him among the best. One of my favourites here
is a story I think you wrote where he wrote a childrens book. That one is
great.

Trygve