disney-tattoo

Soeren Schridde sschridde at gmx.de
Sat Dec 25 12:57:24 CET 1999

Hi all,

I'd like to ask all of you with drawing skills to do me an unusual
favor:

I hope to travel to Asia soon, where tattoos shall be good, clean and
cheap. But of course, one has to love the picture as it will follow
you quite a time. Therefore (as I can't draw that good), I'm
searching for THE picture I want to carry with me for my life, and it
shall have to do with Disney comics.

So I'd like to announce a little contest.
The person drawing the best sketch for a tattoo wins at least all my
spare German Micky Maus, two spare Gladstones and some surprise stuff
(besides my eternal thankfulness).
The drawing shall include
either
Donald, Scrooge, HDL or Goofy
or a combination of them,
preferrably in an ornamental / tribal way (small characters in an
ornamental, not big portraits), especially for a tattoo around the
arm close to the shoulder (therefore around 0.5 to 2 x 8 inches (2-5x
20 cm)).

For all of those who would take the effort; I'd ask you to notify me
that you're starting grinding your brains and fantasy.

Soeren "Goofy" Schridde

Soeren Schridde

--- keine Regierung ist gewillt, ueber den Tellerrand
hinauszublicken, weil der Teller allein ihren Machterhalt
garantiert.                   Rudolf Augstein, 1998  ---

Martinistr. 52, 49078 Osnabrueck, Germany, Earth
eMail: sschridde at gmx.de
(2nd: sschridde at t-online.de)
Tel./Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)541/150764

at my parents':
Luisenweg 33, 38302 Wolfenbuettel, Germany, Earth
Tel.: Acc.Code+ (0)5331/97826

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net