DCML digest, Vol 1 #35 - 7 msgs

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Wed Dec 29 04:06:52 CET 1999

> >From: halvor.sandven at dnb.no
Do we want a Pete, still with some rough edges, but
> >struggling to be a good guy, or do we want the bad, evil villain, maybe
> >even
> >with his peg back? What do the rest of you think about this?
IMHO, Pete will better get back to Disney comics ASAP. Among all Mickey
foes, i like Pete and Phantom Blot. IMO, Pete is actually a "lonely" person
who wants to get accepted by Minnie but doing it the wrong way, by
kidnapping, doing horrible things to Minnie's boyfriend Mickey, etc. So, i
wouldn't say that he's struggling to be a good guy. He's struggling to be
accepted by Mickey & friends, especially Minnie since we know Pete likes
Minnie *very* much.

> From: VMT399 at aol.com
> Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:59:47 EST
> Subject: Re: DCML digest, Vol 1 #34 - 8 msgs