Topolino Story

Dr. Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Sat Nov 27 11:27:11 CET 1999

MARCO:

>I can't resist. I must write about this!
>It was YEARS since I last found on "Topolino" a story like this, that made
>me laugh loud on every page, that I re-read in 24 hours finding more and
>more amusing details. It is a true masterpiece, and (what's more!) promises
>to be only the beginning of a new series!
>
>The story is written by Tito Faraci and drawn by Silvia Ziche............

You were obviously so excited to write about this new story that you left
out an important piece of information; namely, the Topolino issue # in which
this story appeared. Being a subscriber to Topolino I can then look forward
to when I'll be receiving this issue (it takes an average of 3 weeks for my
subscription copies to reach Greece from Italy).

Here's hoping to a consistent level of quality in Topolino.

Cheers,

Archontis