MM strips

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 23:02:42 CEST 2000

Good afternoon all! On the subject of original art for sale, I saw 8 pages of
art from a story done by Vicar go through Howard Lowerys auction last
weekend.  It brought $850 dollars.  There were also several of these 60's and
70's gottfredson strips for sale, and some pages from Lambert the sheepish
lion drawn by him.  The strips went from $220 to about $600 if I remember
right.  (I was listening on the phone as the lots went by... and bid on
several unsuccessfully)  The Lambert sunday pages which were about 4 tiers
went for around $400 to $800.  Best wishes!  Martin