Don Rosa in PA

Gary Pantzer gpantzer at ny.tds.net
Fri Apr 14 02:04:32 CEST 2000

Don Rosa wrote:
>But THIS weekend, on April 15, tax day, I will be the guest at the grand
>opening of the "House of Donald Collectibles", a Donald Duck museum run by
>the "Fan Club for Collectors of Donald Duck" in Pennsylvania. I think
>somebody said it's near Reading... and that's hard to find anywhere in
>America these days! The address is 247 B Gap Road, Ronks, PA... they have a
>toll-free number of 1-888-9553565 for anyone to call for further info. Or
>send an e-mail to fanofdduck at aol.com

I'll be there! On the way, I'll stop in Binghamton,NY and pick up fellow fan
and DCML member Archontis Pantsios who is a visiting professor at a SUNY
college there. So this is a double treat for me, to see Don again and meet a
different member of our large 'family'. I'll be sure to take pictures, scan
and
make them available online soon (returning the favor, Harry).
gary