Strange website

gwtank gwtank at email.msn.com
Fri Apr 28 00:05:05 CEST 2000

http://www.palace-of-conception.de/barx.htm
The above link comes up with a page called "STUDYING THE MASTER VOL I"
with a subtitle CARL BARKS. It then shows some illustrations of Donald Duck which have no resemblance to any of the Ducks that I've seen that were drawn by Mr. Barks. I printed out the illustrations and showed them to Mr. Barks. This then will verify that these illustrations were never drawn by Mr. Barks and have no resemblance to his art. I know not where the originators of this page got the gaul to represent these as his work.