Correction to previous posting!!

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Aug 4 20:52:15 CEST 2000

[Correction to my previous posting "The Golden Christmas Tree, and
the way how Carl Barks did his work". Please read that one first.]

I wrote to Don Rosa:

> [...] So, *please* try to be a bit careful when you write about
>  other persons than yourself.
>
> (It's not the first time that you write like you did in what I've
> quoted from your posting. So, that's why I'm saying this all.)
>
> I have the feeling (also out of my own experience, which indeed
> was a huge mistake from me) that you expect that from other people,
> too, when they talk about you. And again, I would fully agree with
> you on that.

That second paragraph in this quote makes the meaning of the third
paragraph unclear. When adding that second paragraph afterwards,
I did not realize that.

So, a better third paragraph would be:

- - - -
I have the feeling (also out of my own experience, which indeed was
a huge mistake from me) that you expect other people are careful,
too, when they talk about you. And again, I would fully agree with
you on that.
- - - -

I hope this will appear in the same digest as my previous posting.

Best wishes

--- Daniel