VDC or DVD

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 21:21:27 CEST 2000

Forgive me for posting this, but it might help answer
a question other people are wondering. Someone
e-mailed me yesterday asking if I could make a copy of
my Don Rosa inteview in (I think) VDC format. I
figured he or she meant DVD. In the latter case, no I
can not, but I don't think I have any idea what VDC
is.

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)