American Disney Comics

L.B. Coutu gurgi31 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 17:41:17 CEST 2000

Hi, I'm new to the list.  Could someone *please* give
me an update on the current state of American Disney
comics?  Disney was the company that got me hooked on
comics in general (I now collect DC and some indies),
and I miss them.  In particular I'm missing new Don
Rosa works.  I'm very annoyed that he describes them
to us but I can't see them.  How much exactly have we
missed since Gladstone was closed?  Sounds like
there's a lot of Rosa catching up to do!

Thanks, Louis.