DISNEY SITES DATABASE (DSD) Project

Apostolis Trikourakis komix at compulink.gr
Sat Dec 16 17:17:06 CET 2000

Dear DCML members

I'm sure the title of my e-mail seems interesting to all of you. I'm working
on a very big project called DISNEY SITES DATABASE or DSD. I'm trying to
collect ALL the addresses that have relation with Disney: Indexes, Simple
Pages, Companies, Personal Pages, Pages about the Disney artists and
writters and so on. Please, if you know any Disney pages, send me a letter
with the addresses. I don't care about the language. I want to know all the
addresses, without choosing a spessific language. Please help me indexing
all the disney pages.
Thanks a lot
Best Wishes and Merry Christmas

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens