Komix #151 available, 1 weak earlier

Apostolis Trikourakis komix at compulink.gr
Fri Dec 22 14:56:58 CET 2000

Dear DCML members

The new Komix issue, #151, it's released 1 week earlier! (December 22
insteed of December 29). Anyway, Kriton will post the contents. But let's
check 1 point here:

So, Komix have now a new column, the "Komix News: News and comments from the
world of the 9th Great Art". There is a reference to Arthur De Wolf site!
The "Featured Comic" and "Top 10 clicked comics" are the main subject of the
"Real, but not unbelieveable" article (one of the 3 articles on the new
column)! The article is about the Komix as the top clicked magazine in the
site :-) I'll try to translate the article later.
There is also the Arthur's both name and URL.
Finally, I want to inform you that Komix will publish all the new Lo$
chapters.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix at compulink.gr & komixgreekpage at yahoo.com