Digest #70

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Wed Feb 2 17:40:01 CET 2000

It occurs to me, since you're asking me about Egmont's not wanting any
future "Lo$" stories, I should make sure I explain what they say
completely -- they say that the original 12 episodes of the series were
okay, but that there is no reason to continue it, and that it's the
subsequent episodes that the readers don't like. Again, this is totally
opposite of the mail *I* receive, but I am not privvy to how they make
these decisions, so I assume they know their bizniz and I do what I'm told.
If Byron has made a wrong decision yet, I haven't noticed it.