Anders: Harry, Scarpa

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Thu Feb 3 12:18:23 CET 2000

	Hey A. C.!

>> > Are you guys sure that the Scarpa story isn't coming as an extra to
>> > issue 6 in scandinavia? It sure looks like a Scarpa story and tghe
>> > tittle is something with Donald Mc Duck...
>> That must be Marco Rota.
>Sure doesn't look like that, but it will be an old Scarpa then so they
>can present him or soemthing. I shouldn't wonder if danish
>weekly-readers don't know him
>
>> Scarpa did a *mouse* story, remember? 8-)
> I forgot that :-)

	Allow me to clear up a mystery, my friend!

	Weekly #6 indeed has an extra in Scandinavia which *is* by Scarpa,
and the story is
I AO55006-A: "Il carnevale di Paperin Paperone" (Anders Von Ands festlige
dage)
	It's an early Scarpa story (from 1955) that Egmont hasn't published
before. And the stars are Uncle Scrooge and Donald.

	*Then*, in Weekly #7 comes the new Scarpa story:
D 99156: "History Re-Petes Itself"
	...which is a Mickey story, natch.

	As for Marco Rota, the Egmont weekly will have some new stories from
him in a couple of months - just not right now, that's all.

	David
	<dge at ecn.egmont.com>