Oyvind and My favorite Rosa Story

Heyraymond@aol.com Heyraymond at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 16:05:35 CET 2000

Well Oyvind,
        I have never had the opportunity to read "Incident in McDuck Tower"
for I don't believe that it has been published in America yet.  However, I do
have a vote for my favorite story by Don Rosa; That would be the story
entitled "Cash Flow".  A classic by any standard.
                                        Hoping for a soon return of the
                                        Disney Comics in the U.S.,

                                                    Art