Elect Don

Teemu Merikumpu Omen.news at sci.fi
Fri Feb 4 01:37:17 CET 2000

> I wonder if Don would still be one of the candidates to the presidental
> election, that you mentioned by accident?
> Is the book available in stores again or what?

Since I got my copy I haven't checked if it's being sold but I Don's
Sampo is still going strong. I think Don would make a better candidate
than the ones we have now... still, I voted - it's just a matter of
choosing the lesser of two evils.
By the way, I was meaning to ask if other Disney mags do this sort of
thing (elections & tie ins with national events etc.)?

Teme

------
- A life is celebration of the existence -
------

Omen at sci.fi
Tmerikumpu at registerednurses.com
http://fly.to/teme