Arie, Egmont

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon Feb 7 13:01:28 CET 2000

ARIE
> > > Or maybe they are far too complicated for us Scandinavians?
> > The coin isn't too complicated I would say.
> May i know what's with this whole Scandinavian things? i mean how
come the
> stories which to be printed to Scandinavians are selected as though
they're
> a bunch of low IQs. Hey, don't get me wrong. No offense was meant and
that's
> the impression i got after reading that line.
The statement in the first line must be someway ironic, because
Scandinavians are not normally very stupid. We're just annoyed. But
we'll have to calm down and contact the back-issue department of
Picsou.

EGMONT
Okay then, let's leave Egmont in piece:-) They're doing really well
right now anyway, on the weeklæies area I mean. till now we have 2
Barks published and two Scarpas coming up, and we've not even used 2
months of this year yet.

JOACHIM
It's sad that the newer Lo$ -chapters have got average ratings in the
MM-surveys. It tvitipicks me (expression from bambi, allthough I'm sure
I spell it wrong).

But anyway *I* think Don makes his story for the single reader, if one
person notes that detail about the second-biggest frog, it saves his
day:-) Because that detail was made for that person. so it's for a
possible minority, not a majority

I for one sometimes keep those ratings cards... because i collect stuff
with weekly-logos on it! (Next time I get one I'll scan it and send the
coupon). I hope there was no Rosa in the issue I got that rating-thing
with, cause that would be 0,00001 % more rating.

I myself loved the Pizen Bluff and Cutty Sark for some great details,
the stories and brilliant lines from the supporting charecters. Eg. the
running camera-gag im Cutty Sark was outstanding and the lines about
India and Indians in Pizen Bluff was very funny. Overrmore Pothole
invented comics in that latter story didn't he? So my rating of the two
would be 100, but the A matter of some Gravity was 100 % too.

I wonder how ratings are done... 55 %?? However does one get that
number... does that mean most readers set there X in the don't
know-field??