Regular Disney Titles in Greece

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Feb 14 13:05:17 CET 2000

ARCHONTIS:

> If I've missed any, I'm sure I'll be corrected by Kriton or Georgios.

I only get KOMIX these days, but I seem to remember that a couple of
lifetimes away, back in 1985, there used to be an annual publication
called "Super Mickey" (all right, "Souper Miky"), which was published each
summer, and was similar to "Megalo Miky", only a lot thicker. I have no
idea if it is still being published. If it is, it would probably count
as a regular title, even though it would be at the limits of regularity.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"You mean the world's gonna end and you've forgotten about it?"
-----