DCML digest, Vol 1 #92 - 5 msgs

Henri Kunne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Thu Feb 24 21:28:11 CET 2000

Botto Armando wrote:

>>> Actually, the reprint in ATM ("Albi di Topolino Mensili") 72 is very
recent(October 1999)... So, maybe that's the issue to be looking for !
>> I guess so, but how to get at it, here in the Netherlands?
>I don't have the issue myself, but I can try to find it for you in
>second-hand comics stores. I don't know how easy it will be, but I'm
>sure it won't be expensive at all (ATM cover price is less than $ 1 ;-)).
>Ciao, Armando

That's really nice, I hope I'll be able to pay you for it.... Oh, well, it's
not quite sure you're going to actually find it, so as we say here in
my country: let us not sell the skin before the bear has been shot!

Greetings,
Henri Kunne