Chocolate

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Jan 10 13:16:08 CET 2000

OLIV:

> Eat chocolate every day
> and you'll see if you still love it.

I rarely eat chocolate, and I still don't care much about it. (Now,
if it were strawberry cheesecake...)

:-)

To get back on topic, is PM's almost exclusive printing of Barks and Rosa
stories similar to Gladstone's re-re-...-printing of Barks stories? If
so, I can understand your frustration. On the other hand, if this is the
only vehicle for printing these stories (e.g., there is no Barks or Rosa
in Mickey Parade), and the stories have not been printed in France for
some time, then this may not necessarily be a bad thing.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at princeton.edu)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"...a long bath in sodium chloride solution, then wallowing about on a bed of
 mica crystals while undergoing severe exposure to hard ultraviolet
 bombardment."
-----