PM

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:41:15 CET 2000

Oliv,

>But i think it's too much expensive for Hachette :-(
>losing time to go to basement to extract the old
>printing films... time is money. Loose time, loosemoney... no good.
>I joke but it's tragic :-|

Pascal usually does not use that kind of logic (others do but believe me NOT
him. He is much more interested in the number of reasers that PM gets than
in the profits it generates). I think he is trying to reprint every single
story that Barks ever created, but he might not do it in the most logical or
in in fans' favorite order.

Moreover, he is not against publishing some of Rota's stories, although he
does give preference to Barks and Rosa as an editorial choice.

Didier