Dutch news

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:14:28 CET 2000

>From: Harry Fluks <fluks4 at wxs.nl>
>Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:58:37 +-100

>Some other (interesting and less interesting) news:
>
>The story code of the first H-story this year is "H 2001". I forgot to ask
>Thom Roep about his plans for codes this year (and the following years)...

Strange coding system... I understand why you wonder about the format of it.
It looks more like that it was made in 1920.

>Don Rosa's story about the Lost Dutchman's mine will be published in DD
>Extra #3 (March), 2000.

Hasn't it been published earlier in the Netherlands? Here in Sweden it was
published a year ago! I know that the D stories are published later in
Holland than in Sweden, but I didn't know that it was this late!