TOPOLINO AT LAST!

Santiago García Baños sgarcia at uf-isf.es
Tue Jan 25 20:01:00 CET 2000

To anyone interested in Italian subscriptions:

Some time ago I commented on this list I had troubles requesting info
about subscriptions to Italian editors. Yesterday, at last, I recieved
a posting from "The Walt Disney Company Italia" reporting me the
editions actually available & payment ways accepted, which I quote
here for anyone interested:

			(we already know the reasons why :-( )
TOPOPLINO 		52		208200		239400
(all prices in Italian Lire)

Way of payment for foreign countries:
-International check to:
	THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY ITALIA
	Via Sandro Sandri, 1
	20121 Milano
-Visa credit card (send 16 digits + date of outdate)

Other data of interest:
Tel. Subscription Office: (039) 2020350 (Beware: as someone remarked,
they maybe speak only Italian!)
Fax: (02) 29085190