Questions

Claudio Eckert c_seiten at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:20:53 CET 2000

Hello again!
After a long time (and lurkin since a few weeks) I return to the list to ask
some qustions:

McDuck Tartan

(Sorry, if this was asked before:)
In LO$, chapter 9: "The Billionaire of Dismal Downs", Scrooge tells Scottie
to "run to the castle and fetch me a proper McDuck tartan". In the german
translation of "The Hound of the Whiskervilles" it is claimed that the
McDuck Tartan is lost "since the days of the hound". But this was about 200
years ago! Just wondering... :-)

K.F.S. in Scamp One-Pager

While reading old issues of MM-weekly I discovered the words "King Features
Syndicate" in a Panel of a Scamp-story (ZX-coded One-pager, German MM No.
15/1971). Any hint what this is about? You can find a scan here:
http://www.clau.de/scamp.jpg

- Claudio