timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:29:41 CEST 2000

Hi!

>>>Rosa:
>I contributed four large fake-covers based on the
>premise of "What if EC Comics had the Disney license instead of Dell?"...
>my covers include WALT DISNEY'S COMICS AND SUSPENSTORIES, TALES FROM THE
>BIN, WEIRD INVENTIONS and WEB-FOOTED TALES. I
>imagine images of these covers will pop up somewhere on the Internet
>afterwards, so you'll see them eventually.

I certainly hope so! They sounded very interesting and funny. (Needless to
say that I like EC comics almost as much as Ducks..)

>On September 7-10 I'll be back in Helsinki making another bookstore tour --
>the subject of this visit will be their year-2001 AKU ANKKA 50th
>Anniversary Calendar which will feature 12 of my pin-ups that have appeared
>in PICSOU,

Sounds very good also! Although that might have been so much better if done
on August 19-20th, as we have big comics festivals in Helsinki, and one of
guests being great Romano Scarpa.

Timo Ronkainen

"Rumble on, buxom bumble bee!
Go sit on cowslip - far from me!"