Indian comic-book-size

Jan Follak Jan.Follak at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jul 20 10:01:41 CEST 2000

Gary Leach:

>English-language Disney comics are, I understand, published in India
>and Singapore. India makes sense, as English is a very common
>language there, but English-reading fans of Don Rosa would be out of
>luck; they only publish a digest-size magazine, so they gravitate
>toward digest-designed material.

The Indian comic I obtained with the help of an Indian friend is not in
digest-size, but an oversized comic-book (like the long-cancelled English
"Mickey and Friends"). It features the same Egmont-stuff like the German
"Micky Maus", and even a story by Marco Rota. But maybe the size has
changed in the meantime, the one and only issue I have is from 1996.