A Picture of Igayara and me!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Jun 10 22:33:41 CEST 2000

Into the home of the site www.igayara.com.br you can see a picture off me
with Waldir Igayara, the second Disney drawer in Brazil. In his site there
are some covers he did for the "Zé Carioca"in his time. There are also
pictures and work of Wilson Magalhães, one of the best brazilian Disney
inkers. Arthur Faria and I are indexing the work of him and Igayara's. The
site is in portugues, but it is very simple. So I think nobody will have
problems to look at it. Igayara has now a School of Drawing in São Paulo,
after working 25 years to Abril. He is the creator of the Fethry's nephew
Biquinho. Take a look, people!

Fernando Ventura!
"That hate see pictures of himself! ARGH!"