DCML digest, Vol 1 #175 - 4 msgs

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Mon Jun 12 19:07:16 CEST 2000

> From: "Anders Christian Sivebaek" <acsive at mail.mira.dk>
> I should think Armando who got the book for me, should be able to find
> a copy for the author himself and for our Indonesian member:-) Huh,
> Armando?
Thank you very much for the suggestion but Armando may skip to send the book
for me as Eta Beta have bought the book for me. Thanks AC for his good
intention.

> Arie Fachrisal
> Sounds extemely confused today :-))
You got that right, with all the tests coming which will starts tomorrow and
the everyday live broadcaast of eveery match in Euro2000, it'll be two hell
of weeks for me :-)

> From: "Apostolis Trikourakis" <komix43 at hotmail.com>
> Actually, 70.000 fans is not a "huge" number. Don's fans are millions...
in my country that figures is huge since the overall regular Disney weeklies
only sold around 60,000 issues per week. And that's going on in a
200million+ people-populated archipelago country. Go figure.

Best,
Arie Fachrisal who just missed watching all the starting matches of Euro2K
:-(