Thank you's from Carl

gwtank gwtank at email.msn.com
Thu Jun 22 23:50:26 CEST 2000

Although Carl  Barks doesn't have the stamina to answer all of your good wishes, I am substituting for him. I have received a number of nice e-mails which I have dutifully taken to him daily. I can assure you that he reads them all and that it heartens him during these days that he still has so many fans. Keep the comments coming in especially if you can also tell him how his works have had an effect on your lives. Many have said that they learned to read because they wanted to know what appeared in the little balloons. gwtank at msn.com