e-mail to komix

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Jun 29 14:17:32 CEST 2000

FABIO:

> Magazine. But bounce to me an "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender"... Ouch!

This is a regular occurrence with e-mail sent to Komix. For some reason
you get a bounce, even though your message is received.  Perhaps they've
set up their mail this way to indicate that you are unlikely to ever
get a reply from them--even Don has trouble getting replies from them.

As this was a reply to a posting claiming that India may be the only
place in the world where Disney comics are published in English, I'd
better point out that KOMIX is published in Greek!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"There's nowhere else like it in the Universe.  Not *this* Universe, anyway..."
-----