AW: DCML digest, Vol 1 #100 - 13 msgs

Stahl, Joachim GE - EV j.stahl at ehapa.de
Fri Mar 3 11:33:00 CET 2000

Subject: Kari Korhonen

I just want to inform the Germans, Swiss and Austrians on this list that the
great continued story, that Joakim Gunnarsson mentioned, will be in Micky
Maus 15/16. It's really outstanding! IMHO Kari Korhonen is one of the best
Disney-authors ever.  Every single one of his stories is something special,
something to be remembered. And this continued story (German title: "Drei
Wochen bis zum Weltuntergang" - "Three Weeks until the End of the World") is
even one of his very best, I think. Be prepared!

Joachim Stahl