Story analyses

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Mar 6 10:24:19 CET 2000

ANDERS CHRISTIAN:

> Thanks to Kriton for putting the translation of the articles about
> Gladstone here.
> It makes me think that the editors are very wise and analytic.

Some times I think that they are *too* analytical. E.g., last month's
article on Gladstone's luck was over-analytical, not to mention that it
repeated things that they had already mentioned in Don's interview a few
pages earlier. Do we really need such articles that explain everything,
leaving nothing to imagination? After all, you don't see similar articles
at the end (or, heaven forbid, the beginning) of novels, explaining what
it is that you have just read!!!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"If they can use their brains, why can't we use ours?"
-----