Al Taliaferro material now available

Henri Kunne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Sat Mar 11 00:02:26 CET 2000

Thierry Fernand wrote:

>I have been uploading a few original 1947 Donald Duck
>Sunday Pages by Al Taliaferro at the following site
>http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cinema/9080/index.html
>as well as a little summary of Al's Disney comics work.
>I hope I'll be able to add more of these as soon as I
>have the time.
>Enjoy, Favio

I sure enjoy! Thank you profusely for this good work. A whole
lot of almost forgotten stories and jokes. Never saw them
before, in the Netherlands no comic editor ever seemed to
bother. So I think I'm not the only one anxiously waiting for
more Taliaferro years....
    Warm greetings,

Henri Kunne

P.S.: Why that missing date? Unavailable, Taliaferro ill, or what?