comic bags

Falkenberg falkenberg at enercon.de
Tue Mar 14 11:43:36 CET 2000

Hi folks,

I save my comics in "comic bags" because of protection against pollution,
dust ,wetness and damage by handling. But I know this not a protection
against acid. All comic issue are made of paper with acid, so in my
opinion (with or without a comic bag) there is no protection against the
destroying by acid  in a long run. But I have not seen a damage(through the
acid from the bags )at my comics in a long run by using comic bags.
If anyone has other knowledge please let me know.

with greetings

Helmut

member of D.O.N.A.L.D.