DCML digest, Vol 1 #111 - 3 msgs

Juliet Violette julietv at email.com
Tue Mar 14 20:21:44 CET 2000

Wow!  A visit to Don Rosa's house!  That's
awesome, thanks for sharing!

This is an open invite to Don Rosa or any Scrooge
fans in Norway (Onkel Skrue?) that come to Las
Vegas to stay with me.  However, I have a one
bedroom and live in the getto where there is
gunfire and such, so you'd probably want to bring
a weapon (at least pepper spray or a stun gun...)
But I'd give up my bed and I could sleep on my
couch.  In the event you do hear gunfire, the
safest place to hide is the bathtub. Ha ha. :)

Should be getting a better apartment soon...

Juliet
Las Vegas