Daisy duck diaries???

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Wed Mar 15 17:39:11 CET 2000

Hello,

Arie wrote:
> Just curious about who write the DD diaries stories.

In the current version of Inducks, I found more than 70 stories included
in the serial "Daisy's Diary", and their writers are (mainly): Carlo
Chendi (24 stories), Bruno Concina (12 stories), Staff di IF (10), Carlo
Panaro (10), Nino Russo (8) and Fabio Michelini (4)
If you want to know who the artist aree, instaed, the Inducks reports
Staff di If being the first one (it is a studio, not a real person,
btw), then Luciano Bottaro (10), Luciano Gatto (6), Giulio Chierchini,
Stefano Intini, Guido Scala and others with 3 stories and also Scarpa
with 2 stories... but it seems strange to me: there are surely many
other stories, I found just the Italian ones... maybe something is wrong
with my Inducks files? Or maybe the serial has other names than "Daisy's
Diary"?

Harry?

  - Paolo

--