Abi_duck

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sun Mar 19 16:32:23 CET 2000

Hi all,
just made abi_duck page(http://www.geocities.com/abi_duck/) 4 months ago. it
is still under construction but maybe anyone would like to stop by and
critize and comments a bit to cien2 at cbn.net.id ???
It is very primitive at this moment, many mistakes are shown, unmatching
colors, bad looking fonts and comments on the artists which were made by my
friend who doesn't know about the artists at all. we built this page at my
friend's house so i until now can't fix it. i gotta wait till i can get the
raw files from my friend then can i do some major repairs. Until then,
there's a little scanned stories. Hope you all like em though i think i
scanned stories that everybody has seen or own, still just check em out.

Please let me know what you think about the page, thank you very much for
everybody's attention,
Arie Fachrisal