What's your opinion? I agee!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun May 14 21:45:57 CEST 2000

I think this will be very interisting and funny! Good idea, Abdulmonem!

Fernando!

Abdulmonem Abbas
Well
 I've an idea but I don't know if you'll agree or not.. I thought
that it would be good and funny at the same time if I made a simple
competition for all the friends on the list
 I'll ask a few questions
about disney comics and I'll receive your answers by my personal e-mail-
because you can't answer the questions on the mailing list directly so
friends will cheat the answers ;-) – and just to make it more “real”,
the first tow send the correct answers, I'll reward them with a very
simple prize which will be the latest Disney magazine issue in Arabic..
I need to know your opinion before starting, I know that some will agree
and some will not, so don't be afraid or shy to tell me your “ true”opinion.