Religion in Duckburg

Vidar Svendsen vidar-svendsen at c2i.net
Thu May 18 18:29:27 CEST 2000

I've updated my pages on religion in Duckburg. Geir Netland has
answered some of the questions I asked some time ago, but I still
have a few unanswered questions. I would be grateful if any of you
could help me out.

* Does anybdy have JW 23 "Hark, Hark the Ark"? (scans or summary
wanted)
* OS 1073-0 ("The Snow Chaser"): What does Louie(?) say on page 5,
panel 7?
* US 28 ("The Witching Stick"): What does Donald say on page 5, panel
8?
* US 54-01 ("The Billion Dollar Safari"): What does Scrooge say on
page 1, panel 3?
* US 63-02 ("House of Haunts"): What does Donald say on page 13, panel
1 and page 14, panel 3
* WDC 146-01 ("Omelet"): What does the woman say on page 5, panel 7?
* JW 10-02 ("Bottled Battlers"): What does Magica say on page 12,
panel 2 and on page 5, panel 5?

Vidar Svendsen    http://members.home.com/vsvendsen/

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light
with the possible exception of bad news,
which obeys its own special laws."