needs help. Recognize story?

wunderwurm@gmx.ch wunderwurm at gmx.ch
Mon May 22 14:55:01 CEST 2000

timo ronkainen schrieb:
> I have put few scans on my page:
> http://members.xoom.com/timoro/DDstory
> I hope someone could find out if this DD-story is what I think it is.
> Is it redrawn version of 1952 DD-story in DDFC 379 (DD22)? If so, do you
> have original comic?

Well, the story you mention is from DDFC 379, but it isn't particularly
"redrawn"... I happen to have the original comic, and the story looks the same
there. Will provide a scan as soon as possible.

> Von: "Stefan Persson" <reimersholme at hotmail.com>
> An: timoro at hotmail.com, dcml at stp.ling.uu.se
> Inducks says:
> W OS  379-03  10                    d1      DD  [desc:Big fishing
contest]
> |                                                [xapp:DD,GL,HDL,US]
> |                                                de: 57-22*
> |                                                dk: AA57-22*
> |                                                se: 57-22*
>
> se/57-22c   W OS  379-03  10       d1      DD  [desc:Big fishing
contest]
> [xapp:DD,
> |                                        GL,HDL,US] [changes:redrawn]
>
> which means that there at least exists a redrawn version.

I suggest to revise the index of this story; I have the slight idea that
the supposedly "redrawn" version is much likely the same as the original one.

WW