History of computers

Pedro Cravo pcravo at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 21:39:57 CEST 2000

>Thanks Arthur for posting the Fethry and Historia do Computador comics
>on the web.  They're great.  The Historia one reminds me of a comic
>published in the 1950's called Donald in Mathmagicland, that describes
>the history of mathmatics in a similar way.

    Thank you, Sonia. But the "História do Computador" story
is being uploaded by Pedro Cravo.

    --Arthur.

Thank you Sonia and Arthur. I'm sorry I haven't finished uploading the
story, but I've been busy with the European Tourism Congress that will be
held on Beja (Portugal) next June 1 and 2. I'll try to upload the last 16
pages in June 3. After that I may have some time to start translating the
story to english. Anyway, I hope some of you enjoy it even in portuguese.

Pedro Cravo

http://www.terravista.pt/MeiaPraia/1371/disney/disney.htm