Komix #144

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon May 29 07:47:30 CEST 2000

Here's what's in the June issue of Komix:

* A cover by Don Rosa. I've put a scan in
  http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis/pics/komix144.jpg
* A two-page article titled "In the footsteps of the golden giant", subtitled
  "in 1952, Donald discovers the whereabouts of the Golden Giant. In 1996, his
  rich uncle discovers the gold of El Dorado..."
* Don Rosa's "The Last Lord of El Dorado"
* A two-page article titled "Scrooge in El Dorado", subtitled "In the _Last
  Lord of El Dorado_, Don Rosa sends the richest duck in the world in the
  footspets of some of the greatest adventurers of all time".
* Carl Barks' "Camping Confusion" from WDC&S #191.
* A One+ page article titled "A half-finished masterpiece", subtitled "In
  1946, Salvador Dali collaborated with Disney on the production of a cartoon,
  which was never finished. More than half a century later, Roy Disney
  announced that he intends to complete the movie..."
* "Biodome Hazard", written by Pat McGreal and drawn by Cesar Ferioli.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Well, Ivan, you're the one in the navigator's seat.  What are you doing?"
"Sir, I am instructed to keep this seat warm until Chekov returns."
-----